Hey Princes and Princesses 🙂
Now we know what soul ties are, how they are formed, and what they do/cause. I said in last article that the good news is SOUL TIES CAN BE BROKEN! You can be freed from that feeling of being tied, knitted to someone who hurt you. Here is how…
- Acknowledging: Just like with many other things, you first need to acknowledge the problem in order to find a solution. After reading the previous articles, you now know what soul ties are and how they are formed. And you might have realized that you perhaps have one or more ties to another soul/ other souls. If it is the case, step one is to realize and acknowledge that there is a soul tie troubling your life. And acknowledging that you did something you shouldn’t have done, which allowed an ungodly soul tie to be formed. “He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.” – Proverbs 28:13
- Renouncing: Now that you have acknowledged the presence of a soul tie in your life, you HAVE to renounce to it. Renouncing is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as follow: “to give up, refuse, or resign usually by formal declaration “. That is exactly what you need to do. You have to REFUSE the influence/impact of that soul tie in your life. Make a declaration like this for instance: “I RENOUNCE to the tie between (the person’s) soul and mine. I refuse to let it rule my emotions, influence my feelings, moods and behaviour.” “Depart from evil and do good, So you will abide forever.” – Psalm 37:27
- Prayer: The first two steps are essential, but useless if God is not involved. Your acknowledgement and declaration are powerful only when you really take the time to pray about it. Ask God to deliver you, to free you. Call on his blood to cleanse you from whatever impurities entered your life, heart, mind, body, etc., through that tie. A soul tie can be broken instantly or over time. I believe it depends on how bad you want to be freed, and how much faith you have that God can, indeed, free you. Have faith, desire it and pray until you feel the tie is broken. You will KNOW it is broken when all the signs mentioned in the previous articles have disappeared. PRAY until you are free. BELIEVE that you have been freed and remain free! “When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.” – Psalm 34:17
- Forgiving: Because soul ties are formed through sin, you need to REPENT, and ask God for forgiveness in your prayers. You also need to forgive yourself and forgive the person you sinned with. FREE THEM! If you have anything against them in your heart, let it go. Even if they never apologized, forgive them; holding on to that relationship, that hurt, that pain, that anger or pride, will only nurture the soul tie you are trying to break. So, forgive yourself, forgive them AND LET IT GO! “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.” -James 5:16
- Staying free: In this step, what you need to do is STAY AWAY FROM PREMARITAL SEX AND STAY AWAY FROM THAT PERSON to whom your soul was tied. If it is an ex, you need not remain friends with them! Why would you do that?! If it was just a friend you slept with, stay away from them for sometime, and if you really want to remain friends, make things clear. It would also be a good idea to get rid of things (like gifts) that represent a significant symbol of that tie. I know you are smart, princes and princesses. So I know that, you will know what to do in order to REMAIN FREE! “For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.” – Galatians 5:1
I really hope that this article will help you. And I PRAY that God will free you. I know I promised to share my testimony on the matter, and I will when God allows me to; probably on the youtube channel (to which you should subscribe if you haven’t yet 😀 ).
Be free’d and Stay free princes and princesses!